- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "james bond", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
Golden Gun is intended for game/realtime/background use.
This model is not intended for subdivision.
This is a high quality, low poly asset originally modeled in 3DS Max 2013. The normal map was baked from a high poly model, making this product look very detailed without using many polygons.
The main renders and wireframes were done using Marmoset Toolbag 2.
This weapon is designed to be ready for animation. The trigger, bullet, barrel and breech can be repositioned and animated.
Low Poly Model (3 Objects)
|| Geometry ||
• goldengun • goldengun_bullet
• 3536 Total Tris • 1884 Total Polys • 1828 Total Verts
• Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons • Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space • Model scaled to approximate real world size (inches) • Approximate dimensions: W:13.2'' x L:1.2'' x H:7.4'' • All materials and objects named appropriately • Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 2 (see renders) • Tested in the Unity • Tested in the Unreal Engine 4 (see renders) • No special plug-ins needed to use this product • .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2013
|| Textures ||
• 2048x2048 diffuse, specular, normal, and gloss maps • Textures in .tga format • Model texture paths are stripped
One final note: Unfortunately there's no universal standard for normal map orientation between game engines. If the normals don't look correct try inverting the green and/or red channels of the normal map in an image editor.