High detailed 3D model Bicycle Helmet
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2014 saved in 2012
- Two .max files with V-ray Adv 2.30 and Standard 3ds Max materials
- Unit system is set to meters. Model is built to real-world scale
- Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2012 using V-ray Adv 2.10. Preview number 22 rendered with Standard (raytraced) materials.
- .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj, format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads. xsi and lwo format was exported from Blender.
- .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2012 or higher. In order to use Vray rendering setups and materials, V-ray Adv 2.30 or higher is required