- the scene is prepared for vray - the scene uses Linear Workflow - the scene is modelled in [cm] - polies: 64400 - vertices: 40500
- the equipement is hires and ready for closeups - all objects are named
- the stepper and mat use bumpmaps (gradient procedural of 3dsmax...no jpg for OBJ and FBX)
- the studio setup is included - the scene is set up for LWF - you can open the scene and rendern and you will receive the same result as shown in the previews
- the native format is 3dsmax Design 2013. It was safed for 3dsmax 2010. - FBX (exported from 3dsmax) - OBJ (exported from 3dsmax)
>>> please check out my catalogue for more hires and realistic models >>> if you like this model I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.