- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "sony", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
Detailed High definition model of Sony Xperia XA White.The main format is 3ds max 2011.max, also available in many formats.And click on my username ES_3D And See More Quality Models And Collections .
Available in the following file formats:
- FBX (.fbx)
- Geometry: 3ds Max version (For Each)
- In formats 3ds Max 2011 , 3ds , OBJ, FBX , VMRL , Mental ray, Default Scanline Renderer , Maya 2012 LightWave 9.3, Rhino 4.0 , Modo 4.0, - model exported to standard materials (textures), not contain V-Ray shaders.In these formats, shaders need to be edited for the new studio for the final rendering.
- High quality textures,and high resolution renders.
- The preview images were rendered on 3ds Max 2011 with V-Ray 2.0.
- C4d and .fbx formats contains medium high-poly.
- 3ds and obj format comes from low poly.
- Every part of the model is named properly
- Model is placed to 0,0,0 scene coordinates.
- 3ds Max 2011 and all higher versions.
- all textures included separately for all formats into each zipped folder.
- Other formats may vary slightly depending on your software.
- You can make the poly count higher by the MeshSmooth and TurboSmooth level.
- Includes V-Ray materials and textures only in 3ds Max format.
- A file without V-Ray shader is included with standard materials.
- The .3ds and .obj formats are geometry with texture mapping coordinates. No materials attached.
- 3ds Max 2011 V-Ray and Standard material scene are included into individual archive.
- Textures format JPEG.
- Size and details are accurate.
- No object missing,
- 3ds Max files included Standard materials and V-Ray materials.
- All the materials are named.
- The LightWave file is made up of all tris.
- This 3d model objects and materials have the correct names and stripped the texture paths.
- NOTE: V-Ray is required for the V-Ray 3ds Max scene and Studio setup is not included.
- I hope you will like all my products. Thanks for buying.