- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "smith and wesson", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
* This model is suitable for use in, broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization,etc.
* No Photoshop or compositing used. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Lights are not included in the file. For best result take your own HDRi images of the film location.
* Preview Images are rendered using the 2.00 version of the V-Ray renderer. If you render this file using a different version of this renderer, you may not have the same results as you see on the thumbnails.
* Includes 5 JPG textures at 1024x1024 * Includes 1 JPG textures at 1500x1500 * Includes 1 JPG textures at 44x44 * Includes 1 JPG textures at 3072x2048 * Includes 1 JPG textures at 1536x1024
* Model is built to real-world scale
* Units used: Centimeters.
* Scene objects are organized by layers / groups / selection sets
* Scene objects are named logical
* Shaders are named logical
* Textures are named logical
* Shaders are gamma corrected
* Requires V-Ray for Maya * FBX and OBJ format have been exported from Maya