|Unwrapped UVs:||Yes, overlapping|
This model is not rigged.
For the rigged version of this Model please look for Human Skeleton ( Rigged ) from MotionCow
1. The complex Skeletal System is organised in layers so you can easily hide or isolate major components. All major bones & ligaments correctly named in the scene ( except LW where they are organised into object layers ) .
2. Detailed Spine correctly depicts the Cervical Vertebrae ( C1 – C7 ), Thoracic Vertebrae ( T1 - T12 ), Lumbar Vertebrae ( L1 - L5 ) & Intervertebral Discs.
3. Detailed Spinal Ligament consisting of the Anterior Longitudinal Ligament, Posterior Longitudinal Ligament, Intertransverse Ligament, Facet Capsulary Ligament, Interspinous Ligament, Supraspinous Ligament, Ligamentum Flavum & Nuchal Ligament.
4. A transparent human model is included to give a sense of the Skeleton's location, without cluttering the important details inside.
5. All Spinal Ligaments are UV unwrapped & share a common 1024x1024 texture map. Materials are applied to the Skeleton & Human model.
6. Model contains mostly 4 sided polygons for efficiency & modeled to real world scale.
7. Optimized & clean model topology that can be further subdivided for high detailed rendering.*
*The original model is smoothened using TurboSmooth in Max, PolySmoothFace in Maya, Subpatch in XSI & Lightwave, and Hypernurbs in C4D, which renders exactly like the preview images, and yet preserving the original low mesh density like the wireframe preview.
The user only need to crank up the subdivision to get a high poly & detail mesh for rendering, OR crank down the subdivision for a low poly mesh while animating.
No special plugins needed.
Just load and animate!
All formats are tested in their respective 3D applications, re-worked if necessary to ensure compatibility.
MotionCow is the publisher of high quality photorealistic 3D Models & we proudly stand behind all our products.
Pls do not hesitate to contact us if you need help with our models.