- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "fiat", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
Fiat 124 Spideramerica 1980 --------------------------------------
Detailed exteriors, basic interiors. Real-World scale, unit system metric.
Originally created with Max 2009 has mesh resolution modifiable for 96 objects to 115 named objects. Specifically: included two separate files (for each archive Max). The first with Meshsmooth and the second with Turbosmooth, already applied.
Poly 66.932 - Vertices 35.609 without applying modifier.
Objects correctly named and organized in layers that have the name of the related material.
Texture images with instructions included. Studio environment non included in set.
Formats included -----------------------
- Max 2009 with materials Mental Ray: can be opened with all later versions of 3ds max and immediately rendered as in previews on.
- Max 2009 with materials V-Ray 1.5 Sp2: can be opened with all later versions of 3ds max and V-Ray. Rendered as in previews on.
- 3DS - FBX - OBJ Multiformat: With standard material. Just import, apply materials and render.
- Cinema 4D r 12 with material scanline: can be opened with all later version of Cinema 4D.
- Cinema 4D r 12 with material V-Ray 1.2.6: can be opened with all later version of Cinema 4D and V-Ray.
- OBJ Multiformat: With standard material multicolor - mesh resolution Level 0.*
- OBJ Multiformat: With Standard Material multicolor - mesh resolution Level 2.*
* Objects and meshes are assigned standard materials of different color. Objects and meshes with the same color have the same material for easy assignment of materials after importing into software like KeyShot and others.