- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "zeitraum", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
- design by Zeitraum - the scene is prepared for V-Ray - the preview images are render outputs
- the stack of the model is collapsed - the model is high res and ready for closeups - all objects are named and organized with layers
- the scene uses V-Ray materials - all maps are in the 3ds Max zipfile - you can turn on/off the light by switching the materials within the Mulit-Subobject Material (Called Light ON and Light OFF) - or you can increase the self illumination value of the Light OFF Material (onyl vray 2.x)
>>> Light setup
- the studio light setup is included
- 3ds Max 2012 - FBX - OBJ
>>> please check out my catalogue for more hires and realistic models >>> if you like this model I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.