- the scene is prepared for vray - the scene uses Linear Workflow - all maps are included - all previews are renderoutputs - the scene is modelled in [cm] - the main preview images shows the scene with some post effects - polies in viewport: 192.000 - polies for rendering: 3.072.000
- the stack of the canyon is still available. - use the TS iterations to define the polycount; for performance keep the viewport iteration low - all objects are named and organized with layers - the canyon is ~93m long and ~17m high
- all maps are included - use asset tracking to point to the maps folder
- the scene uses a vraysun with vraysky and a vraycamera - the scene is set up for LWF - you can open the scene and render to receive the very same result as shown in the preview images.
- 3dsmax 2010 - OBJ (collapsed with 2 Turbosmooth iterations) - FBX (collapsed with 2 Turbosmooth iterations)
>>> please check out my catalogue for more landscape models >>> if you like my models I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.