- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "boeing", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
This is a model of a Generic Aircraft Cockpit Scene.
* Originally created with 3ds Max 8
|| SPECS ||
* This model contains 780 separate objects * This model contains 104682 polygons with TurboSmooth OFF * This model contains 475849 polygons with TurboSmooth ON (set to 2 iterations.) * This product includes 3ds Max 8 versions for V-Ray (separate downloads) and mental ray (no additional plug in needed, separate download) * This model contain 89% with 4 sites, 11% polygons with 3 sites, no N-gons.
Scene Totals: Objects: 788 Shapes: 0 Cameras: 7 Lights: 2 Helpers: 2 Space Warps: 0 Total: 799
Verts: 485695 Faces: 475849
2048X2048 X1 1024X1024 X3 512x512 x8
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale * Units used: Units used: Meters. * Scene objects are organized by layers and groups * No exterior.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* 3ds file format does not have textures/materials applied and will not render like the preview images. * File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed)