- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "mcdonald's", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
> this is a vray scene; all materials are prepared for vray > the interior is modelled roughly with a lowres counter/computers/chairs/tables/overhead display > the windows are pretty hires > all maps are hires; the ad images have 1-3k resolution > the big mc donals logo is mapped with a 3k image; the 'm' is modelled > all maps are in the 3dsmax-zipfile
this model is also available as OBJ and FBX
!!! Also check out the Fastfood Bundle and the Burgerkind Restaurant !!!
HIRES MODEL OF A McDONALDS RESTAURANT: MODERN
>>> Scene Information
- the scene is prepared for vray - the scene uses Linear Workflow - all maps are in the 3dsmax zipfile - all previews are render outputs (only the main image got modified in photoshop) - the scene includes the lightsetup - each chair: polies: 56897 / vertices: 64301
- all objects are named and organized with layeres - only the outside is modelled, there is no interior - all panels are real geometry; not faked with bump
- the scene uses vray materials - all maps are in the 3dsmax zipfile
- the scene uses vraysky/sun and a vrayphysical cam - there are spots outside which use IES lights - the scene is set up for LWF
- 3dsmax 2010 - OBJ - FBX
>>> please check out my catalogue for more hires and realistic models >>> if you like this model I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.