Qualitative 3d model of an old balloon of CO2 and a faucet
- Model is built to real-world scale - Units used: millimeters. 1unit = 1milimeters - Model is centered at 0,0,0
- All object are named - All materials are named - Objects grouped - No unnecessary objects
- This model contains 8,033 polygons with TurboSmooth OFF - In original 3ds Max file, the Turbosmooth stack modifier isnt closed. - Additionally the model is presented in formats OBJ and FBX. - Turbosmooth modifier on FBX format can be adjusted.
- Textures: - Main objects - 2048x2048 JPG
- Additionally attached file *mat - Also attached structure of material from Slate Material Editor (screenshots)