-detailed exterior, simple interior.
-base mesh (before collapse and cutting details) included (in .max, obj, c4d, lwo, xsi)
- every object has material's name, you can easily change or apply materials
Rar archive contains:
1. 3ds max 2011 with vray materials, which you can see in preview images studio renders. Carpaint colour can be slightly different. Lighting and render setup included but render results can be different because I used photoshop to correct contrast, brightness, saturation etc..
2. 3ds max 2011 with mental ray materials, which you can see in preview images on outdoor renders. Carpaint colour can be different. Enviroment not included.
3. 3ds max 2011 with simple standard materials scanline
Just put into your scene and render!
In each scene model is provided with mesh smooth modifier on stack on objects that need it. Mesh smooth is set 1 or 2 for renders. Exterior and wheels are in different layers.
Rar archive contains two versions of model with simple materials:
1. Exported without collapsing after mesh smooth. You can see mesh in previews.
2. Exported after appllying mesh smooth. Just import, apply materials and render
.lwo, .xsi, .c4d format:
Rar archive contains model exported without collapsing after mesh smooth.
.fbx and .3ds format:
Rar archive contains model exported after appllying mesh smooth. Just import, apply materials and render.
without meshsmooth max,obj,lwo,xsi,c4d: 520 000 polygons
collapsed fbx,3ds,obj: 2 200 000 faces/1 200 000 polygons