- the scene is prepared for vray - the scene uses Multiscatter as Plugin. you need to have this plugin installed to render the palmtrees! - the scene uses Linear Workflow - all maps are included - all previews are renderoutputs - the scene is modelled in [cm] - the main preview images shows the scene with some post effects - polies: 2.770.128 - vertices: 1.439.121
- the stack of the desert is still available. - the palmtrees are midres resolution and scattered using the plugin Multiscatter - there are several types of palmtrees with different materials and bent trunk for variation - the palmtrees are scattered with 2 Multiscatter objects - all objects are named and organized with layers - the area is ~500x500m - the borders are flat, so you can tile the terrain...from a higher camera you will be able to see these borders.
- all maps are included - use asset tracking to point to the maps folder - all materials are named - the palmtrees use a multisubobject material - the desert uses 3 uvw maps: ...uvw channel 1 and 2 are the textures painted via vertexpaint ...uvw channel 5 is for the distribution of the palms
- the scene uses a vraysun with vraysky and a vraycamera - the scene is set up for LWF - you can open the scene and render to receive the very same result as shown in the preview images.
- the native format is 3dsmax Design 2013. It was safed for 3dsmax 2010.
>>> please check out my catalogue for more landscape models >>> the desert is also available without the trees! >>> if you like my models I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.