Have questions? Chat with us now.Live Chat Now 24/7
|Unwrapped UVs:||Yes, non-overlapping|
May 4, 2014
1. Cross-section shows the anatomy of the ear accurately & clearly.
2. Optimized subdivision cage gives smooth edges even in high definition. Just step up the subdivision levels.
3. Unobstructed inner ear organs can be viewed clearly from many angles, including the top down.
4. High resolution 4096 x 4096 pixel texture map for close-up, high definition or print work.
5. All important organ parts correctly named.
Depicted internal parts:
Outer Ear, Auditory Canal, Middle Ear, Ear Drum, Malleus ( hammer ), Anvil ( incus ), Stirrup ( stapes ), Inner Ear, Cochlear, Semicircular canals ( Labyrinth ), Acoustic Nerve, Eustachian Tube, Cranial Bone.
No special plugins needed.
Just load and render!
This is NOT just a direct conversion.
All formats are tested in their respective 3D applications, re-worked if necessary to ensure compatibility.