Very Detailed polygonal model of a crashed airplane / airplane wreck. Includes many details such as seating, debris,
luggage objects, cables, structure, ground etc. Cleanly modeled with good topology. Objects & materials are logically
named for easy scene management.
The model has high detailed diffuse and bump texture maps (2048x2048 pixels). All textures are also supplied as layered
photoshop files for easy modification.
Notes : No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into your scene and start rendering.
File formats: .max / .3ds / .max Vray / .obj. / .lwo. / .fbx
The Vray version model includes all materials & lighting necessary for Vray renderer. All objects are also supplied as
.max scanline versions.
• High quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
• Model resolution optimised for polygon efficiency - faster rendering with realistic results !
• Models organised for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
• No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
• No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering
Models: downloadable model packages plus texture files. The .obj package comes with an additional materials (.mtl) file.