- 'Constanza' - Design by Rizzatto Paolo - the scene is prepared for vray - the scene uses Linear Workflow - all maps are in the 3dsmax zipfile - all previews are render outputs (only the main image was altered in photoshop (contrast and sharpened)) - the scene includes the lightsetup - polies: 9448 / vertices: 9796
- the model is collapsed to one object - the studio is included for 3dsmax - 3dsmax includes all 3 lamps - 3ds, obj, fbx only one lamp with the material IDs
- the lamp only uses shaders, no maps - the objects use material IDs and a mulitsubobject material - the light is a vraylight material AND a spherical light as lightsource
- the scene uses a studio setup which is included for 3dsmax - the scene is set up for LWF - the light is a vraylight material AND a spherical light as lightsource
- 3dsmax Design 2010 (native) - OBJ - FBX - 3DS
>>> please check out my catalogue for more hires and realistic models >>> if you like this model I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.