- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "asus", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
3D model of the Asus Zenfone 2 with studio. Based on subdivision geometry (TurboSmooth).The Signature Image was rendered at frame 0 with a subdivision level 3. In order to put the phone in place starting position move slider to the first frame of animation. Phones are linked to helper points. You can unlink them if it is necessary.
Clean topology, real world scale, all objects are properly named, model centered at origin in first frame.
Original file format is 3ds Max 2012. Rendered with V-Ray 2.10.01
1. Asus Zenfone 2_MAX.zip contains max file with V-Ray materials and textures.
Asus Zenfone 2.max - phones with studio used for rendering, V-Ray renderer and V-Ray materials setup.
Scene subdivision level 0: 33455 polys / 35662 verts; Scene subdivision level 1: 266709 polys / 138422 verts; Scene subdivision level 2: 1066677 polys / 543794 verts;
2. Asus Zenfone 2_FBX.zip, Asus Zenfone 2_OBJ.zip, contains geometry with texture coords.
Textures are included in all packages.
- .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads;
- .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2012 or higher. In order to use V-Ray 2.10.01 rendering setups and materials.