This high-value product includes several high-quality textures to create different sorts of vintage or antique hardwood parquet floors. All maps were extracted from actual photos of an antique parquet floor and are saved at the highest JPG settings.
- Very high resolution Diffuse, Reflectance/bump and glossiness maps for a herringbone parquet (5965x5965 pixels)
- Very high resolution Diffuse, Reflectance/bump and glossiness maps for an english style vintage parquet (4866x4866)
- 39 Very high resolution textures (diffuse only) of the individual planks for use with the Brix or MultiTexture plugins in 3ds Max.
In addition and as a gift, the following are included as free downloads:
- A 3ds Max 2010 sample scene including all the parquets featured here, with full Vray 2.0 shaders, lighting and render setups. (free 'MultiTexture' plugin from cg-source required)
- Free 2K versions of all the maps except the individual planks.
- A step-by-step tutorial on how to create a herringbone parquet from scratch in 3ds Max. (free 'MultiTexture' plugin and 'Unique Material ID' script from cg-source required)