This is the model of typical kitchen cabinets.
Overal dimension: 120cm x 241cm x 215cm
Top cabinet dimension (closed): 60cm x 37cm x 76cm
Bottom cebinet (closed): 60cm x 62cm x 76cm (86cm - with legs)
Tower cabinet (closed): 60cm x 62cm x 205cm (215cm with legs
Created in 3ds Max 2015 and rendered with Mental Ray .
Model is based on photos and basic dimensions.
Each cabinet is a group of UVW mapped elements. Drawer, basket and hinge groups are linked to cabinet body group. Front is linked to hinge. The cabinet can be opened with helper point.
To open the cabinet 90 degrees rotate helper point about 139 degrees. (It's because in hinge there are 2 rotation axes depend on each other)
- gamma/LUT correction is enable.
- great for visualizations and animations,
- clean geometry,
- real world scale
- scene is ready to render.
- max_mr_KS.max file include geometry, textures, materials and Mental Ray render presets. Geometry is uvw mapped. Objects are named, scaled and located in 0,0,0 position,
- obj_KS.obj file include only geometry. Objects are named, scaled and located in 0,0,0 position,
- fbx_KS.fbx file include only geometry. Objects are named, scaled and located in 0,0,0 position,
bitmaps are 1024x1024, 1600x572, 512x512, for uvw unwrap mapping