This bumper texture pack (16 maps altogether) with satisfy all your wicker needs, with four, high-resolution, high-quality sets of wicker texture maps.
- These textures were all carefully hand-crafted to closely mimick the real-life behaviour of wicker, a nearly impossible material to re-create realistically in 3D.
- In order to achieve astonishing realism, each texture was created from 3D geometry, which was used to extract highly accurate displacement, alpha and diffuse maps.
- All four textures come with a diffuse and a real displacement map. In addition, three of the textures have alpha maps to recreate the void between the weave (the fourth texture is a fine, closely-knit wicker material that does not let the light through).
- Three of the four textures also have bump maps (different from the displacement maps) for even more striking realism.
- Two of the maps come with an alternative diffuse map for those of you who may need a darker, glossier look.
- All maps are high resolution, ranging in size from 1600x1600 to 1963x2002, and all are seamlessly tileable.
- The maps are saved as lossless .png files to avoid compression artifacts.
- The download also includes three simple UV-mapped models in .obj format, which can be either used as such or taken as example of how models should be mapped using these textures.
- See additional review files for full-res renders.
These are the models that were used to make the test renders.
You will never need another wicker material!