Power Translators Universal provides the hardcore user with access to a wide range of importable file formats and includes the functionality of the following products: Power Translators Basic, Power ProE to Max, Power Rhino to Max, Power Catia to Max and Power UGS to Max.
All of the nPower Power Translators are built from the ground up to solve today's difficult problems of getting quality CAD data into 3ds max. This ultimate plug-in suite has been battle hardened in the most demanding productions at some of the best Max visualization rendering facilities in the world. The 3ds Professionals spoke and we listened and together we derived the most advanced, best integrated, highest quality Max CAD translators on the market today.
Power Translators Universal is the answer to get those Catia, ProE, Rhino and UGS models and assemblies into 3ds Max with the push of a button. The translators reads the native file formats and creates a 'Power NURBS' object to represent the precise geometry defined in these advanced CAD files. It can then create a mesh at render time to a specified user defined tolerance relative to the size of the object in the image. For example, a tolerance of 1/2 Pixel will produce an extremely high quality image with very smooth edges that do not have polygonal artifacts. Power Translators Universal could easily pay for itself on a single project in time savings alone.
* Native Translation of Catia, UG, Rhino and ProE Models & Assemblies
* Multi-processor mesh generation
* Power Navigator Assembly Browser
* Advanced surface repair and reconstruction
* Full integration into 3ds Max
* Import precise trimmed NURBS
* Powerful face flipping tools
* Duplicate face detection tools
* NURBS caching technology
* Automatic and manual sewing tools
* Major Performance Improvements - including support for multi-threading and multi-processor machines
* Improved Filleting
* Improved Sewing UI
* Improved Navigator Interface
* 64-bit support for native translators
* Reduced Memory Footpring - allowing for support of much larger models