The Tikal temple 1 is a pyramid from central America. This is a pre-Columbian Maya civilization building used as a shrine.
The textures are from the Raymond Ostertag's photographyof the Tikal Temple 1.
The native Sketchup file is in 2015 version and ready for Maxwell Render 3.1 for Sketchup and Thearender Studio.
• Low polygonal and game ready model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
• Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency.
• All colors can be easily modified.
• Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
• All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
• No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
• No special plugin needed to open scene.
0 components 0 copy of components:
3 materials and textures
• Sketchup 2015 / 2014 / 2013 / 8
• OBJ Multi Format
• 3DS Multi Format
• Collada DAE
• Autodesk FBX
Including normal maps