Here's all pre-made setup for office renders. You need only to Append or link models to your scene. All modes are grouped and they have individual Master Empty that renamed appropriately. You need to do these:
1. File--->Append (or Link)
2. Find 'Dark_Style_Office.blend
3. Enter the 'Group' and u ll have these:
Modes are positioned in the middle of the scene and textures are embedded into blend file. If you want to get textures, you need to do these.
1. Open Blend file with Blender 2.74 or above
2. File--->External Data-->Uncheck Automatically Pack into blend File
3. File--->External Data--->Unpack All into Files and select Use Files in current directories
4. Now You have texture folder in the same path of blend file
5. Have Fun.