This is our latest iteration of industry-proven high quality towels.
They come with Corona and V-Ray materials.
Generated for each situation, our towels get their realism by their medium density mesh and a high density displacement texture with self-made textures.
As a consequence the level of detail can be in- or decreased based on the distance by adjusting the displacement quality while retaining a similar look and feel.
The material uses SSS properties thus the fabric actually captures and scatters light which can be well seen at glazing angles (glowing edges).
Much effort was spent to create those top-notch models and make them believable even at critical close-up distances.
- High resolution displacement mapping based on actual geometry
- Variable Level of Detail by adjusting displacement quality
- Thickness, it's not just a plane
- Real world scale
- High quality textures and materials
- Corona 1.3 and V-Ray 3.2 Materials
- Created in 3ds Max 2016
Hint: Contained is only the towel itself, no other objects that may be shown in the renderings above.