|Cinema 4D R10||Default Scanline|
|Lightwave 8.5||Default Scanline|
|3ds Max 8||Default Scanline|
|Maya 7||Default Scanline|
|Softimage 5.11||Default Scanline|
|Autodesk FBX 2005.08|
Don't see the file format you need?Free File Format Conversion
Have questions? Chat with us now.Live Chat Now 24/7
|Unwrapped UVs:||Yes, non-overlapping|
Apr 13, 2011
|It's a very well done schematic circulatory system with the essential for a good presentation.I''m a modeler and I have found a very clean geometry with a very good heart animation.The heart has not the inside and it''s combined from two singles parts (ventricoles arteries and veins atriums).|
After worked with new materials and a good lights system you can produce impressive images.
If you need of stay in timing and a clear system to show, it's perfect and with a very good quality/price.
1. Heart is animated using morph targets set up appropriately in the respective 3D applications.*
2. A transparent human model is included to give a sense of the organ's location, without cluttering the important details inside.
3. Optimized subdivision cage gives smooth edges even in high definition. Just step up the subdivision levels.
4. Heart is textured and bump mapped with 2048 x 2048 image. Materials are applied to all objects.
5. Arteries and Veins correctly marked in Red and Blue respectively.
* ( except in C4D where all morph targets are included )
Lungs, bronchus,bronchioles, larynx, windpipe, diaphragm.
Cardiovascular / Circulatory System:
Heart, Veins & Arteries to various parts of the body.
No special plugins needed.
Just load and animate!
This is NOT just a direct conversion.
All formats are tested in their respective 3D applications, re-worked if necessary to ensure compatibility.