- Diffuse 2048x2048
- Normalmap 2048x2048
- Decals 512x512
- Detail Normalmap 256x256
- Aimpoint Diffuse: 512x512
- Aimpoint Normalmap 512x512
- Scope Diffuse 512x1024
- Scope Normalmap 512x1024
M14 Stock - 6033 Triangles, 3294 Vertices, 2 UV Layers
M14 Scout - 8701 Triangles, 4840 Vertices. 2 UV Layers
M14 Sniper - 9513 Triangles, 5300 Vertices, 2 UV Layers
M14 Sniper S - 9203 Triangles, 5142 Vertices, 2 UV Layers
- Clean and organized scene.
- Four different versions of the M-14 rifle.
- High resolution PSD files are included in the package as well as a generic cubemap that I used for the renders in Unreal Engine 3. Unreal shaders are not included
- No LODs available in the scene but the rifles should be relatively easy to LOD.
- The rifles are about the same level of detail as can be seen in most games today.
- Extra detail was put into the areas around the ironsights and scopes to support being viewed from very close range.
- The rendered images are from Unreal Engine 3 and are using the exact same textures and models that are contained in this package, combined with their more advanced shader features such as fresnel effects and cubemaps.
- Models use 2 UVsets, first one is for diffuse and normalmaps, second one is for decals and stock camouflage.
- The shaders in Maya do not support the decals on the second UV set the way they are set up now. But most game engines have the ability to support it.