SD.KFZ 182 Panzerkampfwagen VI - Ausf.B - Tiger II - Henschel-Version with standart-turret
Originally modelled in cinema4D 16. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 40 materials, 3 bumpmaps
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35
- NOTE - In lwo, 3ds, fbx and obj the Bumpmaps (Cover_Visor_B, Turret_Bump and Body_Bump) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 866646 Vertices - 557877 - 256 Objects - 40 textures - 3 bumpmaps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
Tiger II is the common name of a German heavy tank of the Second World War. The official
German Designation was Panzerkampfwagen Tiger Ausf.B. often shortened to Tiger B, with the ordnance inventory Designation SD.KFZ 182. It is also known under the informal name Knigstiger, by the Americans as King Tiger, and by the British as Royal Tiger.