High quality, highly detailed treehouse, suitable for closeups. Objects are UV unwrapped, textures are available as a separate download. Materials are configured for Blender Cycles renderer. What you get is:
- Blender Cycles version with full scene (as in first screenshot)
- Blender Cycles Lite version with only tree and a house (as in other screenshots)
- fbx and obj exported formats (only Lite version)
In full scene you get (except for HDRI sky image):
- grass, small flowers and fallen leaves particles systems
- fence with ivy, 'neighbour's' house in the background
- soccer ball
- all parts are UV unwrapped, properly named and separated throughout layers so you can easily choose what to render. Materials are also named to be easy recognizable.
I've made 'lite' version available, with only tree and a house, due to large file size of the full scene and for those who do not need everything else, nor wan't to fiddle with it.
The house was made by following solutions and tutorials for building real treehouses. I've started with platform and support beams, and continued with full frame, walls, roof beams and even shingles. Everything is modeled as if I was building a real one. Almost all planks were edited by hand to make them unique for added realism.
- polygons: 1.226.857
- vertices: 1.507.455
- polygons: 196.800
- vertices: 257.410