- Max 9 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Max 2008 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Max and Max Design 2009 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Max and Max Design 2010 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Max and Max Design 2011 (32-bit & 64-bit)
To evaluate the solution, download and install the evaluation installer:
- Use the No-save FaceFX Studio evaluation to test the quality of audio analysis. Keep in mind that the licensed plugin can only analyze english text however (unlike the no-save studio evaluation which supports 7 languages).
- Use the phrase-locked evaluation plugins to test the plugin interface, character setup, and getting animation data into the animation package. Be sure to look into the plugin's extensive scripting capabilities. The plugins are fully featured except that they can only analyze audio corresponding to a specific phrase: 'Welcome to FaceFX! I've always wanted to say this: Live from New York, it's Saturday night!'
- Use the free version of FaceFX Studio to create a phoneme mapping and face graph for your character for use with a commercial plugin license.
After purchase, you will receive a License code. Enter this code into the FaceFX License Manager to activate your license (internet connectivity required for license activation). Your phrase-locked evaluation plugin will now be licensed and fully-functional. You can use the License Manager to change the computer that is licensed at any time.