Loosely modeled after a vintage stradivarius, created in Blender 2.76.1
My original textures are included, with the exception of the cork, which I do not have direct redistribution rights for, but a link is enclosed to find the exact texture I used at CGtextures
THIS PROJECT IS NATIVE TO BLENDER NOT DAE
The TurboSquid publisher will not allow me to select the .blend as the native format, so just know that materials, etc. are optimized for blender
Wirefram renders show 0 and 1 levels of subdivision, but 2 is recommended for best results.
Model seems to work great in any setting I've put it in, including with multiple word varieties and lighting patterns.