505 is a high-performance centerboard dinghy designed by John Westell in 1953.
Today its performances are still exceptional with its hull endowed for planning.
• Low poly model (220 vertices,196 polygons for the hull).
• Models Cinema 4D (Advanced Render) and Blender (Internal) are ready to render
• There are several textures for each sails: color, transparency, alpha, bump, displacement. It allows to obtain more realistic effects.
• For the obj. model, textures of the directory have to be loaded and mapped.
• For mainsail there is a color texture for the right and for the left. To have good results for rendering with .obj model you must smooth some parts (hull, sails, centerboard, rudder, deck...) with a catmull-clark modifier.
• Two versions of the deck.
• NEW: Blender 2.75 version whith new materials
• NEW: You can customize quickly your sails with the psd texture file include