Realistic 3D model of ancient roman gold coin. Issued by the time of Severus Alexander 222 - 235 AD.
* Built to real-world scale.
* V-ray and standard scanline material version included.
* 6 maximum quality JPG textures 1618x1618 pixels - diffuse, reflection, bump / displacement, occlusion / glossiness, normal map
* suitable for close ups - can be subdivided if needed.
* model is UV mapped.
* All textures, maps and materials are included in all formats.
* Drag and drop ready - no background objects, cameras and lights in the scene
Polycount - one coin:
The _max zip file contains separate v-ray and standard materials scenes for max2009.
Cinema4D, 3DS, FBX and OBJ versions available - all mapped and textured.
Three types of OBJ files exported for Maya, XSI and Lightwave.