Have questions? Chat with us now.Live Chat Now 24/7
|Host Application:||Other ( See Notes )|
|Operating System:||Multiple ( See Notes )|
What vehicles can I animate?
• Any model you have
• Customizable speed, suspension etc.
• Extra wheels
• Manual-control option
Using Craft Crawler Extended to follow a spline is merely one of several features that form part of workflow for using Craft Crawler Extended together with Craft CrawlerTracks.
Interesting features include:
• Autonomous mode follow - Follows Motion-path
• Gas Pedal (Forw/Backw) - Accelerates the vehicle forward or backward.
• Steering Wheel (Right/Left) - Turns the vehicle right or left.
• Booster - Gives the vehicles a boost in velocity.
• ABS Brake - The vehicle will brake as much as possible without locking the wheels until it comes to a stop.
• Skidding - Used to control the vehicle's skid. The vehicle loses traction.
• Gravel Shake Amplitude - Simulates driving on gravel.
• External Force - Creates an external force on Craft Crawler Extended pointing in the same direction as the Crawler_ExternalForce. For example this can simulate a tank changing gears or a tank firing
• Spinner - Spinners enables the change of parameter values with an input controller in real-time.
Who uses Craft Crawler Extended?
Massive Entertainment, Lockheed Martin, Proof, Designmill Inc, end more!
This install supports the following versions of your favorite 3D applications: