A catapult is a ballistic device used to launch a projectile a great distance without the aid of explosive devicesparticularly various types of ancient and medieval siege engines. Although the catapult has been used since ancient times, it has proven to be one of the most effective mechanisms during warfare.
In medieval times, castles and fortified walled cities were common and catapults were used as a key siege weapon against them. As well as attempting to breach the walls, incendiary missiles could be thrown inside or early biological warfare attempted with diseased carcasses or putrid garbage catapulted over the walls.
* Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 21,600 polygons.
* The main arm can rotate.
* The winch-spring can rotate.
- An ERC dial rotates the arm, turns the winch and simulates the winding-in of the cables holding the arm.
* Four flags can rotate, each with an ERC dial on the Body.
* The pile of cannon balls are a separate part which can be hidden/ shown or repositioned.
* One set of texture maps is included.
This product is designed for use in Poser 5 and above. It has not been tested for use in DAZ Studio.