Hyperfocal Skies features hemispherical and 360° sky textures at resolutions previously unachievable without custom built software. The hemispherical sky textures included in the Hyperfocal Skies set feature a huge 12000X4000 pixels of unrestricted camera movement, while the 360° skies average 14000X2800 pixels.
Hyperfocal Skies includes a wide range of times of day and weather conditions to suit any scene. Sky textures are mappable onto a hemisphere, cylinder or background. Provided in 24 bit RGB, High Quality JPEG format and compatible with any 2d or 3d package.
· Mappable onto a hemisphere or cylinder
· Over 12000X4000 pixels
· 20 textures including:
· 10 Sunset/Sunrise
· 6 Cloudy
· 3 Overcast
· 1 Night
· Mappable onto hemisphere or cylinder
· Averages 14000X2800 pixels
· 28 textures including:
· 13 Sunset, Sunrise, Twilight
· 7 Cloudy
· 3 Overcast
· 3 Blue Sky
· 2 Night
· 6 Landscape textures including:
· Beaches, cliff faces, hills and more.
· Mappable onto a plane, half cylinder or background
Hyperfocal Skies comes as download only. Textures included in Hyperfocal Skies are royalty free and are compatible with all major graphics applications on PC and Mac.
* Sample images provided by Andrew Smallwood, Blinkworks and the Live for Speed team.
** Thumbnails provided only show a small number of the total textures.