A set of two gift boxes. This model includes two versions - closed and opened boxes. Closed version is constructed of a single mesh object without opening and can be used in scenes without showing the interior. Opened version has a lid and bottom with hollow interior and can be used for filling the box with other objects. Ribbons are separate mesh objects.
|| SPECS ||
Closed Gift Box:
- 4 Editable Poly objects including ribbons
- Subdivision Level 0: 6304 tri-polys (3152 Quads)
- Subdivision Level 1: 25216 tri-polys
Opened Gift Box:
- 6 Editable Poly objects including ribbons
- Subdivision Level 0: 8432 tri-polys (4216 Quads)
- Subdivision Level 1: 33728 tri-polys
Mental Ray Scene: 2 Gift Boxes without Subdivision
- Objects: 18 (Includes Camera and Light Targets)
- Geometry: 11 (Includes backdrop model)
- Total Polygons: 7396 Quad-Polys or (14792 Tri-Polys)
- Vertices: 7476
- Quads: 100%
- Tris: 0%
- Ngons: 0
- Scene Lights: 3 (Includes 2 Spots, Skylight)
- Camera: 1
- Renderer: mental ray
3ds Max 2014 and later:
- Includes mental ray and Default Scanline versions. Individual (isolated) gift box models available as optional download via Customer Support files.
- Scene objects are organized by Selection Sets and Layers.
- Objects have uncollapsed, Turbosmooth modifier, Turbosmooth Subdivision Level set to 1. Turbosmooth modifiers are instanced when possible.
- Objects and Materials use descriptive names.
- mental ray version uses Arch&Design Materials.
- Default Scanline version uses Standard Materials with no advanced shading or lighting. Spot and 2 Omni lights.
- Objects have UV Map coordinates and tileable textures.
Note: Ribbon objects have been linked to box objects. When transforming box objects, ribbons will move with the corresponding box object. Unlink Ribbon objects to transform independently from box objects.
FBX and OBJ formats: Appearance of Materials and smoothing groups may vary depending on the software used. (Separate/optional downloads).
FBX: Basic Materials, No advanced shaders, UV Mapped, Turbosmooth modifier with subdivision level set to 1, Camera, Basic Lights. Individual base mesh also included.
OBJ: Basic Materials, No advanced shaders, UV Mapped, Includes base model with Level 0 subdivision and Level 1 Subdivision (higher res) model.
|| RENDERING ||
- All preview images were rendered with mental ray renderer in 3ds Max 2016. All wireframe images were rendered with Default Standard renderer in 3ds Max 2016. Increase and adjust Image Precision and Final Gather Precision settings in mental ray to reduce noise and for higher quality images. Rendering time will increase significantly when these settings are increased.
|| TEXTURES ||
- Diffuse Map (Textures) are tileable. 4092 x 4092
- Objects have UV coordinates and have been unwrapped with no overlapping UVs.
Texture Maps include Diffuse Maps. Bump Maps share the same image file as Diffuse maps. UV layout templates are included for custom textures. 4092 x 4092 .PSD and .PNG with alpha channel for UV elements.
|| GENERAL ||
- Model is built to real-world scale
- Units used: Inches
- Object Dimension: 10 inches (25.4 cm) width by 10 inches (25.4 cm) length approximate.
- No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed.