This is a very detailed, high poly and photo real 3d model of a ABB IRB 460 Industrial Robot.
*Leading ABBs new palletizing offering is the compact, 110 kg capacity, IRB 460 - the fastest palletizing robot in the world.
Capable of up to 2,190 cycles per hour, this 4-axis robot is perfect for high-speed end-of-line palletizing and bag palletizing. The IRB 460 has a reach of 2.4 meters, occupies 20 percent less floor space and runs 15% faster than its nearest rivals.
- Originally modeled in 3ds max 2016
- Rendered in Vray 3.2 for 3ds max 2014
- Materials configured for Vray
- Vray studio scene included with max files
- Model without the studio setup included as a separate file / Just drop it in your scene
- Modeling units cm
- Modeled according to blueprints
- Accurate and real world scale
- Model is placed at the origin / x-0, y-0, z-0
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied
- All colors can be easily modified
- Modifiers are left open / Turbosmooth iteration at 2-3 / Easy to adjust poly count
- Objects are logically named and grouped for easy selection and management
* Warehouse scene is not included
* Bokeh effect is added in Photoshop
* Product is made according to CheckMate Lite standards
Polys and verts with Turbo Smooth iteration 2-3
P - 6 674 653
V - 3 388 831
Polys and verts without Turbo Smooth
P - 167 767
V - 176 309
Hope you like it!