This is the Ram Mk III Canadian WWII Tank. I accentuated the model with detailed battle damage and rusting textures as found if it were in the field. Gears, axels, armor, turret, tracks, even down to the bolts have been modeled, detailed, and textured. Everything has been UV'ed, Textured, and several models contain high resolution normal maps with details created inside of zbrush. Rendered using Mental Ray.
- Exceptionally high quality model with appropriate clean edgeflow and articulation for detail and transferring into sculpting programs such as Zbrush
- Everything is textured with modifiable high resolution textures and most with detailed normal maps
- Fully UV Mapped, textured, and applied materials
- Grouped and named properly and appropriately (including materials)
-Textures, Normal Maps, and Scene File Included in each format
- Only Quads and some Tris
- Scene includes: lighting scheme and render layers (Master, Wireframe, Ambient Occlusion)
2048 x 2048 PNG
Disclaimer: Scenes have been checked all load up properly with model available, but depending on program, software, and renderer used, results and quality may vary. Also depending on file type and depending on program used may not have applied textures and may have to resource.