Ive compiled into this collection 25 photoscans of woodland objects, included are: 9 tree stumps, 8 sticks, 5 logs, 1 pinecone and 2 dead trees, all with diffuse textures and placed into 3 blend files. Due to the nature of photoscanning theres plenty of detail captured in the texture and the model, its very true to life and can be added into your renders however you wish.
There are also FBX files if preferred although there are no material files for these FBX models.
- High resolution textures for each object as well as detailed meshes
- Proxy meshes for preview rendering attached to each object in the blend files (otherwise exported)
- Real world metric sizes in blender
- Ready to use objects in the blend files; mask modifiers on some objects, decimation modifiers, materials and diffuse textures for each object
- The vertex and polygon counts on the right only refer to the highest values
- The FBX files may have a different scale from Blender to what your preferred package may use
- There are artefacts on textures from the photoscanning process which can be seen close up
- Viewing multiple assets in the blend files at once in texture mode is quite intensive and may slow down your computer, this especially applies to the tree stumps
- Most objects have a mask modifier attached in the blend files, by default this is for placing the objects on flat surfaces but this can be turned off for custom situations to get a bit more geometry showing where needed. You will also find decimation modifiers on non proxy objects
- Textures are all 8192 dimensions with the exception of the sticks/pinecone which are 2048 dimensions and the proxy meshes which have 512 dimension textures.
- Even though the textures do come in large sizes, due to the original scans inefficient UV maps they should not be considered quite as high resolution as they are
- All textures are albedo/diffuse maps only, an effort has been made to reduce the baked in shadows/highlights from the photoscanning process but they do remain noticeable to a degree on most assets. This is why lit and unlit pictures are included as a preview of this
- All objects including proxies have their own materials but only in the blend files