old oil lighter
Highpoly realistic model of an old oil lighter (1912 year)
- Modeled in Blender 2.74.
- Geometry ready for subdivision/meshsmoothing. 100% quards.
- The preview images were rendered using cycles.
- All materials are properly named.
- Model centered at origin.
- Real-world scale.
- Detailed enough for close-up renders.
- No 3rd party plugin needed.
- Full setup scene with composing for render (only blender version).
- Blender (.blend) (native)
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx) (exported)
- Wavefront OBJ (.obj and .mtl) (exported)
- 3DS (.3ds) (exported)
All exported file formats are/or mesh only and will require material reapplication.
Number of polygons:
(subdivision level 0):
Each file contains 2 objects (opened and closed lighter)
Blender format includes 4 objects (camera, ligh).
4 textures (PBR):
albedo, roughness, metalic, normal all 2048x2048 png.
Note: textures in blender version packed in .blend (but still available in zip file).
Zip File for all available formats with textures.