Pillars is a MaxScript for Autodesk 3ds Max. It creates 3d models of pillars, columns, railings, fountains and a variety of similar shapes. It also breaks them.
The UI is minimalistic and you can try out a number of designs very quickly, the script does all the creative work. Pillars is totally free for any kind of use and modifications, and is open sourced.
* Creates the base, column and top parts independently.
* You can change any part at any time. The model changes instantly in the viewports. (Real time interactivity)
* Creates simple, fluted and fancy pillars of all kinds.
* Breaks the pillars.
* Breaking point, angle and roughness can be controlled and experimented with.
* Breaks pillars into many pieces if needed.
* Some presets have been provided to get you started.
Autodesk 3ds Max version 2011 to 2014.