High detailed photorealistic 3d model of an asteroid / meteoroid model which is suitable to use in realistic animations, illustrations and games.
- Perfect details for photorealistic close up renders.
- The asteroid model can also be used as a very detailed rock surface in any outdoor environment.
- Including ready-to-render scenes for Cinema 4D R13 (and up)
- Original Zbrush ZTL file is included.
- 3DSMax 2009, MAYA 2014, FBX, 3DS and OBJ files are also available for download.
- 100% quad mesh topology with low polygon count.
Don't forget to check my other asteroid models.
There are 2 Cinema 4D files. One with displacement map use, and the other one with normal and bump maps.
Both gives perfect quality on your renders.
Preview images are rendered with displacement map and bump map.
-Low-poly mesh with specified poly count.
-Displacement map for all the subtle details for extreme close up high polygon renders.
-Normal map for faster but still quality renders which also can be used in game engine use.
-All textures are 4096x4096 for maximum detail, can be easily altered to lower resolutions
-Cinema 4D R13 Advanced Renderer used to render the Cinema 4D file.
-Everything seen in the rendered scene is included
-Lighting setup on renders are included.
All preview images are rendered with Cinema 4D R13 without any plugins. So you can click
render button and get the same result with preview renders.
No postwork on any of the images.
Total polycount of the model with subdivision turned off: 4455 faces, 4457 vertices.
Color map: 4096x4096 (PSD)
Normal map: 4096x4096 (TIF)
Displacement map: 4096x4096 (16-bit PSD)
In C4D files, lighting setup and sky with full of nice stars is a bonus addition
to get nice renders immediately by clicking render button.
The lights and sky can be deleted easily and the asteroid model can be used in another scene within
your game, movie or animation.