This is a set of three 32-bit floating point 360 HDR panoramic image of the inside of a 30 inch light tent under 3 lighting conditions. This set of 12 images can be used in any 3D package for Image Based Lighting IBL. The full range of light in this tent is contained in the HDR image and will be strong enough to illuminate and cast shadows in your 3D scene. The set contains these main 4 images, Maya geometry of the 30 inch cube light tent, plus additional background plates.
- 3 Full resolution 7076x3538 .hdr 360 Panorama 32-bit
- 3 Full resolution .jpg background image
- 3 Low resolution 700x350 diffuse light map (made seamless and blurry with Diffuse Convolution)
- 3 Low res .jpg tonemapped preview only image
- A set of 7 background images with full EXIF data
- 30 inch cube Maya geometry which you map accurately with this light tent image, ma, obj, fbx
When I placed the Nikon camera inside the tent to shoot the panorama, I did the full process three times, first with two lights, second with right light, last with left light. You can then animate dissolve through these images, to animate light turning off and on. There is more description and examples here, search tojek_vfx.