Sculpted in ZBrush and rendered in LightWave and Modo.
Suitable for rapid populating the scene environment with rocks.
PBR textures are provided in Metal/Rough and Spec/Gloss workflow and grouped as texture packs for each formats.
The rock mesh can be scalable in order to achieve more interesting rock formation with no big impact on UV's distortion.
This product includes optimized low poly model with high resolution textures intended for most popular real-time graphics engines use.
Full shading, lighting, texturing and materials are applied for following formats: LightWave(Spec/Gloss), Modo(Metal/Rough) and Unreal Engine 4.9(Metal/Rough).
Product file formats:
- LightWave 3D 10.1 (.LWO .LWS) Native file format
- The Foundry Modo 902 (.LXO)
- Unreal Engine 4.9 (.UPROJECT) Contains also Demonstration Level and Overview Map of actual product.
- ZBrush (.ZTL)
- Autodesk FBX 2013 (.FBX)
- Wavefront (.OBJ)
Physically-Based Rendering: Yes
Texture Size: 4096 x 4096 (.PNG)
Polygon Count: High 9126
Vertex Count: High 9128 - Low 752 (819 vertices in Unreal Engine)
Triangle Count: High 18252- Low 1500
Number of Meshes for LightWave/Modo: 2 High/Low
Number of Meshes for Unreal Engine4: 1 Low
Number of Materials for LightWave/Modo: 2
Number of Materials for Unreal Engine4: 1
Number of Textures for LightWave/Modo: 5 for High mesh and 5 for Low mesh, one HDRI
Number of Textures for Unreal Engine4: 3
Collision for Unreal: Yes, custom collision
Lightmap for Unreal: Yes/Second UV map created
Smoothing Groups: Yes/1
Wavefront (.OBJ) Save Meshes as Groups: Yes
Intended of use: The high polygonal mesh is suitable for Film and animation industry. The game ready mesh is fully compatible with the latest Unreal 4.9 and this makes it ideal for use in Game industry.
Intended Platform: LightWave, Modo and Unreal Engine 4
Platforms Tested: LightWave, Modo and Unreal Engine 4
- No cracks in the model when rendered.
- Base of model at or near 0,0,0 origin.
- Linear Color Space workflow applied for all textures.
- Real-world scale and a metric unit used in the file is centimeters.
- Build-up entirely from quads and triangles to ensure clean topology.
- All materials have textures and no default textures are shown on any assets.
- Additional Texture packs added in download section with 4096 x 4096 (.PNG) resolution.
- Maps described below can be use for further customization and for different types of special effects.
AO/Curvature/Normal which is bake from HP sculpted mesh without grunge effect/World Space Normal/Position