Simulated Expanded Polystyrene Foam
High Resolution Styrofoam Textures for Maxwell Render, Cinema 4D and E-On Vue Software.
Polystyrene foam texture available for any modeling and rendering software. Custom adapted materials for Maxwell Render, Cinema 4D and E-On Vue Software.
The texture files are diffuse and normal maps. The map sizes are 3723 x 2010 at 300 ppi. The maps tile across an UVW object. The materials are specially adapted to Maxwell Render, Cinema 4D, and Vue. The materials render very fast.
Map Size: 3723 x 2010 px | Resolution: 300 ppi | Diffuse | Normal | Maxwell,C4D,Vue | $150 USD
File comes as zip with:
(1) Maxwell Render Styrofoam MXM with settings
(2) Cinema4D Styrofoam Material with settings
(3) Vue Styrofoam Material with settings
(4) Diffuse Texture Map 3723 x 2010 at 300 dpi
(5) Normal Texture Map 3723 x 2010 at 300 dpi
(6) Material Render Thumbnails for each material
Maxwell Render and Cinema 4D use Styrofoam_digitecture_normal2.tif for materials.
Vue use Styrofoam_normal2_vue.png for materials.
Thank you for purchasing and enjoy the material package!