PRO CITY BUILDER ENHANCED FEATURES INCLUDE:
1. Create an entire city in seconds.
2. Duplicate a building as many times as needed- morphing copies into different pieces
3. Buildings will have the same architectural design, but will differ slightly in color and in geometry. (No two buildings will be the same)
4. The color output of the initial building is altered in the shader to 15 color variations through randomization.
5. Cage acts a wrap former that alters scale.
6. The color map is multiplied by a random color generator resulting in multiple morphed copies of the original building instantly.
7. Alter any individual building to suit user needs
8. User can arrange copies in any formation to suit the projects needs
9. The geometry output of the initial building duplicate is 3 results
A) Different scaled building in world space (overall random scale alteration maintaining same proportion)
B) Different proportioned building in vertices object space (randomly altering scale in length, width, height)
C) Morphing of the initial building into a Frank Gehry “deconstructive” style of design.
10. City Builder is suited for scene in a film for background building, or for a video game in an open world environment
FREE updates and support as quickly as I can
Brent Zorich Productions LLC
Tool Designer Resume: Lucasfilm, Electronic Arts, Take 2 Interactive, DreamWorks Outreach Program
If you have had a chance to check out some of my screen shots you might say I have worked on a couple of interesting projects.
Worked for the architectural firms ranked number one (Gensler) and number two (NBBJ) in the world as an interior architect; graduated from the department of Industrial Design at THE Ohio State University- the top rated design school in the country.
- Masters of Arts in Computer Visualization at ACCAD at THE Ohio State University focusing his research in bio mechanical character setup working directly with supervisors from DreamWorks SKG
Technical Design Experience Includes:
- Take 2 Interactive (the award winning title 2K)
- EA Sports (including research on MADDEN, the top selling title in North America).
- Lucasfilm, Ltd. (part of the team on film game convergence by collaborating on global “IP” related projects while working with all three divisions: LucasArts, Lucasfilm Animation, and Industrial Light and Magic).
- Alumni of Lucas and Indiana Jones (Steven Spielberg IP)
- Creature Research and Development at Industrial Light & Magic with the Department Supervisor.
- Selected by The Director of Animation Technology (former Chief Technology Officer at Peter Jackson’s Weta Digital) to be on the Lucasfilm, Ltd. steering committee setting best practices and digital standards for Lucasfilm, Ltd. globally (LucasArts, Lucasfilm Animation, and Industrial Light & Magic).
- Executive Training Course at Lucasfilm, Ltd.