FUTURESCAN provides unique high/low polygon models for closeup and medium-distance views in architectural visualization projects.
- high-end photorealistic 360 degree gigapixel scan, XXIst century technology depicted in the movie 'The Congress';
- highest quality on the market;
- competitive pricing;
- saves artist time and time is money;
- emerging standard;
- gives professionals an edge - both new technical and artistic opportunities in today's highly competitive market;
- adds necessary realism and expensive look to any 3D scene - forget about lifeless post-apocaliptic landscapes and interiors of the past - people actually do exist outside of 'Fallout' Universe;
- adds an inch to every client's smile and every inch has a value you want and need to retain;
- sends cutout people where they belong - to Blackberries and Windows Vista era.
The question is not if you ever use it in your projects but rather when you start using it. Why wait?
Our clients are architects and 3D designers from all over the world eager to abandon traditional 2D cutout people for their archviz projects and step into 21th century with our ultrarealistic 3D digital doubles.
The scan is in height in real-world units.
zBrush source file (.obj) is included.
- Digital Double scan model
- Extremely clean
- Edge Loops based
- professional quality UV map
- high level of detail
- high resolution textures
- real-world scale
- system unit: cm
- Textural Resolution: 4096 x 4096
- Color Map
- Normal Map