Soviet glide, rotor braked retarded nuclear bomb prototype
It's build in the late 60's, made by an unknown factory in Soviet Union. The real object can be shown the Russian nuclear weapon museum in Arzamaz-16.
- High quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects
- Industry grade very high detailed and quality model. All srews, pins, springs are modelled
- Correctly scaled and accurate representation of the original objects.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency as much as possible. Very small screws have no threads to save polygons. (no 3ds Max the meshsmooth function is used, if you want to increase mesh resolution you can use it if necessary).
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop model into your scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Max models grouped and layered for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- All pivot point set according the object, especially the rotated objects (doors)
- The package contain the opened and closed rotor version of model
Main layer structure:
- Bomb case
- Rotor 1
- Rotor 2
- Main console L
- Main console R
- 3ds Max 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 scanline render
- No classified or secret information were stolen or misuse in the process of this model.
- Nothing Im going to say is contain classified or secret informations (Even though at some agencies might have suspected otherwise). All references are indicated in a footnote and a biography section.