Air Handling Unit is a high quality, low poly asset originally modeled in 3DS Max 2015. The normal map was baked from a high poly model, making this product look very detailed without using many polygons. This product is intended for game/real time/background use. This model is not intended for subdivision.
The main renders and wireframes were done in Marmoset Toolbag 2.
Low Poly Model (1 Object)
|| Geometry ||
• 6750 Total Tris
• 3566 Total Polys
• 4228 Total Verts
• Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons
• Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space.
• All materials and objects named appropriately
• Scaled to approximate real world size (inches)
• Dimensions: 310'' x 104'' x 224''
• Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 2 (see renders)
• Tested in Source Engine
• Tested in Unreal Engine 4
• No special plug-ins needed to use this product
• .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2015
|| Textures ||
• 2048x2048 diffuse, specular, gloss, normal and AO (ambient occlusion) maps
• Textures designed for physically based rendering (PBR)
• Textures in .tga format
• Model texture paths are stripped
• a .psd with color ID, curvature and AO maps is included to make texture modifications easier.
* Unfortunately there's no universal standard for normal map orientation between game engines. If the normals don't look correct try inverting the green and/or red channels of the normal map in an image editor. Unreal Engine 4 and Source Engine will need the green channel inverted.